Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Let Me Explain...


Before you scroll down and read my first (lengthy and probably grammatically unsound) post, let me explain to you what you're looking at.

My name is Nick Veraldi. This my comedic sports blog. Essentially all this was made for is the spreading of my opinion's about the world of sports. I watch sports a lot, and I make fun of things a lot being a stand-up comedian. It only made sense to make fun of and share my opinion about the sports world. As far my writing goes, I took Journalism in high school for a year, so I don't have the best credentials.

If you stuck with me this far, I can promise you this much: you will (most likely) be more informed about sports, happier about life and chuckle at some of the stupid stuff I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment